*MONEY CHALLENGE* $5 paypal to whoever can solve this first.

LouTheDesigner

Ok, so I'm working from a template, so there is a lot of coding that is commented out. My problem is this, on the home page, which can be reached here:

http://tinyurl.com/236ramg

I want to have two testimonial boxes. One on the top right, and one on the lower right. But when I changed the id "testimonials" to a class (.testimonials), and added another testimonial, they become out of line. I need them both floating right. Basically, the CSS is not being applied properly.

Each individual testimonial box should look like the one on the bottom right of this web page (taken from the same template):

http://tinyurl.com/2dutqsm

Like I said, $5 to whomever solves this first! Thanks!

-Lou

Last edited:

Paultbk

Hey Lou...taking a look I would set the recent project div height to extend down (or if your planning to have something else there, put it in and float it left) this will push the testmonial box to the right. Also your second box is outside your #container div and you have the css for the testimonial box as #container.testimonials_box p.

The second box not inherting the style. If you look at the working page, the testimonial class is inside #container_2

Finally, not sure if it's essential, but set an auto height for your set height:auto; for your .testimonials-box class

LouTheDesigner

Hey Lou...taking a look I would set the recent project div height to extend down (or if your planning to have something else there, put it in and float it left) this will push the testmonial box to the right. Also your second box is outside your #container div and you have the css for the testimonial box as #container.testimonials_box p.

The second box not inherting the style. If you look at the working page, the testimonial class is inside #container_2

Finally, not sure if it's essential, but set an auto height for your set height:auto; for your .testimonials-box class

Problem solved! You can PM me your paypal address and I'll transfer the money to you. Thanks a lot!

-Lou