Manual directory submission

charlesefe

Let us submit your site to SEO friendly directories.Here SEO means search engine optimization.This works like gang busters for getting indexed and listed on not only Google,but Yahoo, Msn and other search enginesand getting free traffic very fast.

I am going to be charging just $150 down the road once i have a few clients down my belt,BUT since i don't at this point, i am only going to be charging $80 AND i am going to work EXTRA HARD to make sure you are happy.Some hot buttons you will want to push:Manual submission to approximately 500+Directories,One way reciprocal links ,Varied Anchor Text,PR0 thru PR7.

DETAILS.
1.All directories are SEO friendly and are indexed in GOOGLE.

2.All directories are free,that means you will get free one way links,no reciprocallink required.

3.We will provide you the list of directories when we complete the work.

4.We are providing 100% manual submission.We are team of professional manual submitters and your details will be entered precisely.

5.We submit your email and your your as the ownerdetails,so that you will be able to edit it in the future.

BENEFITS OF SUBMITING YOUR SITE TO DIRECTORIES.

1.Directories submission help your brand new or your old site to get listed in search engines.

2.Increase your invisibility of your website in search engines.

3.Increase your website Page Rank.

4.Increase your website's link popularity.

5.Increase the traffic to your website.

6.Make you smile to the bank.

[email protected]

ahk2chan

Hi, usually what is the successful rate, that is how many of the 500+ directories you have submitted for your clients' websites will actually be listed?

Will you be providing your customers a list of URL links that shows their websites in the directories you have submitted?

oakley99

i have manual submit to directory, i use full directory submitter.
It have list from pr 0 - PR 9..its good enough