Making Money Online with Affiliate programs !! How true is it ??

affangel

Hi ,

I am very much interested in affiliate marketting and belong to UAE, dubai. Have seen loads of people making tons and tons of money online .. example of blogs like johnchow.com , shoemoney.com etc etc ... but most of these blogs are based in US... and hence it become a bit easy to get high in US traffic ranks.

I have come across an affiliate payment program which can pay 2 dollars per singup.. Even though it looks good .. i am still not sure to join as getting online payment in dubai is very very difficult.

I would like to know the experience of any person who is successfully making money online .. and wish to share his ideas and means of getting traffic to these kinds of site.

And how far making money online has worked for you ?? Any comments ???

Last edited by a moderator:

globalseo

many marketer were embracing this kind of work..so true that affliate program is one way to create money through online...

e.monsterclicks

You can do money with Affiliate Network

Yes.. my answer after time working on this is.. Yes..

You can do money with this kind of marketing..

What it is interesting about this is that you dont need to have products + shipping + customer support + etc..

So you are going advertise products or websites.

You are going to win a percentage of each sale or lead.

The thing is to find products that you like, so will be easy for you.

Each network has managers that can help you on the process, so go ahead and try affiliates networks.. it is a great world..

yelleyster

Before you jump into it and get a bad taste in your mouth if things don't work out, is to realize that the people who are actually making money have lots of traffic to their site.

So the first step would be to really spending your time researching, and then getting a game plan going. From there you'd at least be grounded enough to make an attempt.

I just hate seeing people jump into it and getting bitter because things didn't work out

gwnhwyvar

Definitely do-able, but definitely a lot of work, so if you're willing to work hard and ride out a dry spell - it can take a while depending on your niche and how hard you go at it, etc. - I sure wouldn't discourage you!

lavenderyew

Definitely can, I have friend who already earn 4 figures just from ads on his blog. But then again, if your traffic is not as good; it's a big no no

benhuebner

Traffic is the most important step to take if you work as affiliate marketer with your own website.

I think you can make money online, even in dubai. Why not promote products to people in dubai for example, affiliate marketing is not restricted to the USA.

Another possebility is to use Squidoo and Hub pages for example to generate traffic, forums, article writing and socialbookmarking are some other proven tactics to generate traffic to your website.

If you want to put up a blog, you can check out my Blog Traffic report to discover ten free tactics to more blog traffic!

Blog Traffic Report

mithu143

Get a Paypal account to receive money easily. Making money online is not restricted by geographical boundaries. Labnol.org is a blog from India and doing quiet well. ProBlogger.com is from Australia and also going big guns. So start out and your problems will be solved.

ctemplates08

There is definitely money from affiliate marketing. Some people actually considers affiliate marketing as a better way of earning money than their 8 to 5 jobs.

I would have to say becoming an affiliate of web hosting companies is the one the best way to earn money through affiliate program

NewPlan

It is definately possible i have had good success with my current global affiliate program and completely redid my landing page. Make sure you do your due dilligence it took me a long time to find a good one.