Looking for Landscaping Website Template

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Qartin, Apr 16, 2009.

to remove all ads.
  1. Qartin

Qartin New Member

Hi I am looking for somebody to design me a template and code it for my website.

I am looking for a clean, clear, simple design that is nature friendly.

It is for a landscaping website called Edwards & Sons is the name.
    And the motto is Complete Property Maintenance Inc.

If anyone has any samples to show me. I really havnt done this before. But basically the site doesnt have alot of content, so it has to look like its full.

Thanks,

2. wednesday101

wednesday101 New Member

You can make use of ready made templates from CMS softwares like Terapad and Dreamweaver. Terapad hosts your website online while you need a separate hosting if you use Dreamweaver. There is a free website option from Terapad (http://www.terapad.com) wherein you can test if it fits your requirements. :)

Goodluck on your website!

3. zach21uk

zach21uk New Member

I have sent you a PM with details of my quote :)

Hope to hear from you
    Zach

4. websarga

websarga Banned

Web Design

We are a Web Development company Company based in Delhi, specializing in Website

Development, Hosting and Maintenance, Search Engine Marketing, Content Development, Graphic

Designing and all the related applications.

Will give you the best rates in the Industry. Kindly forward us your mail-id to mobilize

further.
    visit : http://www.websarga.com

PS: If you in anyway get the feeling that this post has a sarcastic ring to it, then just go

with that feeling...

5. nete_andy5

nete_andy5 New Member

logolabs is a US based company dealings in logo & web design serice. We can design a web template for you.please visit or mail us at [email protected]