Looking for freelance website designers

Rockstar Cds

Hi,
I run a company that does cds, dvds, etc for bands and companies. I have been getting alot of requests for website design. I'm looking for a few good designers, graphic artists etc who would like to work with us. basically we'd work with you to work with the customer and get them what they want. we can work out prices together. you get the vast majority of the money, we would just take a small bit off of it for finding the customer for you. its a no obligation thing, do sites when you want to. we can also help you out with things to promote your services like business card cds etc. i'm hoping to establish a mutually beneficial relationship. so if you're interested, please email me at [email protected] and give me some links to your work and i'll get back to you.
thanks,
joe

Whitefox

email sent:

Hi Joe,

If you're still looking for web designers who can work to contract then please consider adding me to your list.

Many samples of my work can be found at http://www.b-extreme.com. All the webs and designs there are mine me with occasional outsourced work when I'm too busy.

I'm happiest when I'm working directly with the client to avoid crossed wires and Music & Media are my preferred areas of design.

b-extreme