Looking for email host that works with domain email address

Incubus

Hi, I'm having a problem finding an email host that works with my domain address.

I'm currently just using googlemail and linking it to my domain, but when you receive an email from it, it displays as:

Name ([email protected]) on behalf of Name ([email protected])

instead of just:

Name ([email protected])

I contacted hotmail about their hotmail plus package, to enable usage in outlook, but they said using hotmail will give the same results.

Does anyone know any email hosts that this will work with, that have a reasonably large capacity for a reasonable price?

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
most web hosts have email hosting packages that should do what you are looking for.

Incubus

yea they do but most the ones I saw offered it as a full package, not as email only - I already have a web host, but they don't offer email services.

Thanks, i'll check out eNom

Incubus

i just bought some webspace on freepgs, $3 one off fee - does the job

but they offer no other services other than web hosting

Incubus

i can't seem to figure out how to see the packages and pricing for the email services on eNom, it just keeps trying to get me to sign up for a reseller account

StephanieCordray

i just bought some webspace on freepgs, $3 one off fee - does the job

but they offer no other services other than web hosting

i can't seem to figure out how to see the packages and pricing for the email services on eNom, it just keeps trying to get me to sign up for a reseller account

Okay... at the risk of sounding rude...

Here you are paying for hosting without any email services for $3/month and now, you're looking at paying someone else for email services. Obviously, you're hosting doesn't do the job because if it did you wouldn't have to look for part of normally standard services somewhere else. There are other hosting companies out there who offer the same deal as freepgs for about the same price and include email accounts. It just doesn't make sense to me to have to pay separate bills for them.