Look of blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

lahsiv

hi friends,
I have made blog .I want to promote my blog.I want to know ur opinion regarding blog.what should i do?

Peps

Banned
lahsiv, I think that you need to attract creative to your blog and only that will drive traffic to your blog.

web67

dont just try bringing traffic

make it so that some one who visits it once, visits it again,

Last edited:

bermuda

Blogs are also like the other websites which can be promoted on the web through adding regular content pages and also by establishing more links.

bobprog

You know, it is hartd to say what exactly do you need to use for your blog promotion. First of all, it is reasonable to pay attention to design, information value, etc. If your blog doesn't include these aspects... In the case, there is everything is Ok with your blog, may be you should to use benner, spam, contextual advertisements;)

Healthy

I think as bermuda said content is important. I would try to get in the habit of making at least one post a week and doing some social bookmarking.

bobprog

All aspects are important!!! If you present best of the best, original content, you have to support it with no less best design, otherwise your super content takes chances to be unnoticed!

Status
Not open for further replies.