Look at mine and I'll look at yours...

RobGraves

Hi all,

I’ve had a couple customers tell me about some issues with my site that I cannot seem to reproduce. Would you please take a look at www.meetbyweb.com and see if you find any problems. Also, if you can recommend any design improvements, please let me know.

Let me know if you would like me to review your site in return. I’d be glad to reciprocate your constructive help.

-Rob

ian

Administrator
Staff member
looks pretty much perfect to me, I cant find fault with the site.

AainaA

Looks good. Btw, the blog is very businessy like - i suggest the business blog to be in the business name rather than in yours {as in the profile thingy}. Also you might want to consider the benefits for people signing up your service. Why is it such a great thing? Explain... better if its in flash

now click on my signature, and visit all three of my humble sites :p

RobGraves

Ian- Thanks for checking my site. I looked at your sites as well and also have no complaints. They are all very clean and professional (and informative).

AainaA- Thanks also for your feedback. Good points. I actually did visit all three of your sites. ;) I am very impressed. Your sites are all clean and load quickly, yet look very good. I am usually not a fan of red backgrounds for websites, but you make it work for "AainaA Lifestyle". The reds are very rich and not overpowering. Nice!

StephanieCordray

I agree with the above assessments except the links move a little slow to show the effect... that could be me however. Still might want to check out the rates on those.

Wynnefield

i would offer two suggestions: 1) reduce the number of colors (i believe i found about 5 or more different colored text on the home page alone), and 2) on the privacy policy and terms and conditions pages, PLEASE remove the underlines. underlines are for typewriters and links, not readable text ...

wynne

RobGraves

Wynne- Thanks much for perusing my site!
Regarding the underlining of text, it must have been a browser-specific issue. In IE I could not see any underlines, but when I opened those pages in FireFox I saw what you had pointed out. I guess it proves that it pays to test an entire site in FireFox. Anyway, it is fixed now. Thanks again - Rob