Logo and roll-over buttons review

crisbeto

Hey guys
I'm a newbie in web design and new to this forum.I'm trying to make myself a portfolio, but I'm still in the process of thinking out the design, colors etc.What is your opinion on the below posted logo and buttons(one is normal and other is when you mouse over it). To me they look kinda flat, but i don't have any idea how to change that.

2evrxix.png

Cheers

che09

jumpingspider, what exactly are you contributing to the discussion here?

I believe jumpingspider is supporting crisbeto on working about the 'contrast' thing. Jumpingspider telling crisbeto that he can work it out in no time. I also think that the there isn't enough contrast on the Logo, that will make name/letters more dignified!

Last edited:

abd_webdesign

Hey guys
I'm a newbie in web design and new to this forum.I'm trying to make myself a portfolio, but I'm still in the process of thinking out the design, colors etc.What is your opinion on the below posted logo and buttons(one is normal and other is when you mouse over it). To me they look kinda flat, but i don't have any idea how to change that.

2evrxix.png

Cheers

I think if you made "design" a little lighter, maybe even white, I would love this because I love the concept.

Walter Warner

I actually like the design type when it was in the middle of the design. By the way don't get too attached to a type of font. When you do webdesign all of your text would HTML so all you would be exporting would be the image. Its just a better SEO strategy, remember search engines can't see images.