Loch9 - my portfolio site

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Well that site is really quite amazing. The images are all sharp, the effects look very professional, couldnt get any pages to load in the web design section though, not sure if that is still under construction.
Only thing I can comment on is, if the portfolio site is aimed at commercial clients, I would consider a different image on the introduction page.

StephanieCordray

I agree with ian about the images. However, I had so difficult a time trying to read the text that I simply gave up. You might find a lot of visitors are doing the same... one of the drawbacks of using flash and trying to make everything fit within that certain size.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed the image on the main introduction screen has changed, I think that looks more professional.

jbrown456

The loading screen is cool, but, has no apparent reason to be there. There is a little area that says enter once the gif is done, well you can click there at the start too.
Basically, i am saying, there is no reason to have the loading screen, and it is a waste of visitors time, and if i wasn't reviewing a site (i like doing that), i would have just left right away.