Live Chat Software in the Reselling Plan?

mogulia

Banned
Can you recommend a reseller hosting provider who offers live chat software included into the plan. So far I've been looking into Utropicmedia.net, but their deals seem to be somehow over my budget http://utropicmedia.net/hosting.php?spt=10
Can you suggest cheaper plans with this feature? Or should I increase my budget?

hosted_web

Why not just use crafty syntax?

Why not just use Crafty Syntax, its free and most Live support software is based on it.

Hope this helps.

webdazzled

Banned
Utropicmedia.net pricing is really fair for the type of features they offer as their plans are 100%white label which means being more expensive than basic reselling.
What type of live chat software are you after- free or paid?

komet

Banned
I think that Crafty Syntax is one of the best free things, if to choose among paid ones, I'd go for Kayako.
But choosing a reseller plan, I'd mostly look for in-house support via helpdesk, for plans like ahosting.biz or resellerpanel.com offer.
I might employ live chat but guess for pre-sales questions and probably to give my site that finishing look.

I think that Crafty Syntax is one of the best free things, if to choose among paid ones, I'd go for Kayako.
But choosing a reseller plan, I'd mostly look for in-house support via helpdesk, for plans like ahosting.biz or resellerpanel.com offer.
I might employ live chat but guess for pre-sales questions and probably to give my site that finishing look.
Is Kayako free software?
Jethost live chat software is used by HostWW.net rather helpful thing I dare say.