Kanoodle beat Google for Me

SiteHostCity

I started using this place and ended up getting more hits and traffic than I was getting on my Google Adwords promotion. Most keywords are $.05 - yep a nickel, compared to Google and Yahoo at a few dollars in some cases.

There's also a free $5.00 credit for signing up if your web host is an affiliate member. Otherwise you can go to www.kanoodle.com to sign up.

Let me know how it works out for you.

quickregister

Wow, that is great! I tried Kanoodle awhile back with no luck and I do great with Google. I will give them another try. So far only Google and Yahoo paid programs have worked well. Thanks

Matt

jamesb

I think that the OP was purchasing traffic as is the case with people using Google Adwords. The problem with Kanoodle is that they conversion rate of their visitors is extremely low and there is plenty of click fraud.

yelleyster

Sometimes Kanoodle doesn't have enough ads to serve relevant content to your site...

Thats usually how it works with some of these sites. Their not well known so their not overly developed like Google would be.

And the sad thing is, if they get anywhere near as close to google they'll end up changing the format completely where everyone's getting robbed just like they are at google for the most part :(