just a little something...

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
here's a little something i was playing around with during my extended visit to the offline world.

logo-rev001.jpg

layout-rev001.jpg

Last edited:

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
thanks guys! glad you all like it. :)

it was something i thought about starting, but probably won't. i have a really good idea for a site, but it would be to hard to get off the ground from here.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
StephanieCordray said:
how many recipes can you come up with using cool bananas? prolly more than you can using cool beans. :rolleyes:
my favourite type of banana is banana fritters that you get at chinese restaurants. Deep friend banana in batter smothered in cold ice cream...
real healthy for you.....not :p

StephanieCordray

ian said:
my favourite type of banana is banana fritters that you get at chinese restaurants. Deep friend banana in batter smothered in cold ice cream...
real healthy for you.....not :p

my heart went into palpitations at the thought... lol... deep fried foods and salt are the biggest of the no-no targets.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
hmmm... maybe i should use this concept for my personel homepage, as i do not have one of those. lol. then again, i have a harder time maintaining any type of personal site (like my blog for instance) than something that actually requires work. odd isn't it.

suz

Very nice work Z. Ian those banana things sound yummy, I think I've put on weight just thinking about them.