Jquery login

drolyag

Hello guys, newbie at jquery here. The situation is like this :

just started on a website, and i've got the layout and navigation stuff done up in dreamweaver already. Now, i need to add a login function (caters for both admin and normal members)

Am i able to do this with jquery only? or what other tools do i need?

pls help! thanks!

drolyag

thanks for your reply dhd!

I dled xamp, will that do the trick? (i know i still have to create the database and etc)

DHDdirect

XAMPP will create a testing server on your local machine using apache, php, and mysql services. So whatever you create on your local machine you must replicate in the web world

leroy30

Hi drolyag. I'd so you have so much to learn and work out that you'd be better off searching for login tutorials and starting there! Have a look at microsofts free visual web developer express http://www.microsoft.com/express/Web/ its 100% free and relatively easy to build s imple login system.

jacky001

Among many studies conducted to find out just what influences people’s perception of a website’s credibility, one interesting finding is that users really do judge a book by its cover… or rather, a website by its design.

Rapid changes in design trends are driving focus towards its usability. More and more features are being zipped into a plain and simple design for users to get bountiful results without spending more than a jiffy. The back-end coding is the key device to achieve this simplicity in design.

Keeping this mind, I’ve designed a small script to introduce a sliding login box into your website, just as you see in Twitter login page. The script comprises jQuery & CSS techniques to display this arty feature. Checkout the code below and try it yourself or simply download the ready to use files.