Is this host right for me? Opinions please.

Hi, I'm new here and sometimes trying to find a good web-hosting provider can feel like the choice between...
  • Fly-by-night operations working from a server located in some dude's parent’s basement.
Or
  • Faceless giant companies that wear suits and ties or dress in "business casual" and over paid PR marketing firms.
After searching different forums and checking different search engines I stumble upon a website called, hostdemon.net. I've never heard of them though, has anyone else?

What caught my eye was the fact that unlike many well known hosts out there they specialize in mobile device compatible websites. In addition to domains, hosting, and web design they include solutions for businesses to connect with customers online and friends and family to stay connected with iPod mp3 players? They also make websites to fit on a Sony Psp.

I thought it sounded pretty cool but what does everyone else think? Is there other companies that offer these services that I could compare it too before signing up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, feel free to take a look at our services and if you have any questions please do let me know. eMonsterhost has been serving the web hosting industry since 2002. Regards!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I think that anyone who spams their site by pretending they are a potential customer, who accidentally happened to stumble upon the site, when in fact they own the site and are clearly spamming it, is a company without morals and you should not deal with them.