Is my site too simple?

jmad

i love the flash version i don't think the flash version comes off as to simple. even though the html version seems a little simple it is still a good design. i like both versions. i like the lay out and the transitions. i would maybe try a different background color but i dunno.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I like it, and the main page itself is not too simple, but the intro page where you chose between flash and html is too simple and looks like it needs a bit of work.

danbu1

Simple is good. I like it!

Forgive me because I am not a designer, but why is there an intro to pick between HTML or Flash? That is just an extra step. The Flash was very impressive.

yoshi8

Is this a templete site? as in did you buy these designs as they look like flash templates, which may or may not be a good thing! :)

bcackerman

i like the html version llllots actually. the flower image could mayb flow into that white background a bit more but i actually really like it

suz

In Firefox I don't see links to choose html or flash I just see an introduction paragraph, there's no scrollbar to scroll down.