Is hostgator any good?

XeHSean

HG is certainly a reputable provider - try run a search for reviews on them, you will be able to find many

Ignis

Read their TOS first before you bother with them, hostgator has a lot of restrictions and you need to make sure your site won't break any.

sclick

Hi ... if my comments are not too late, I'd like confirm what others say about Host Gator. I have used them off and on, for three years. Never a problem; prompt, courtesy service in sales, billing and technology. Sometimes their bureaucracy is slow, but it's for our protection and it works. Recently, I took out new accounts for three sites. The transfer, of each site, went smoothly; nary a bump. My perception may be a bit skewed because I t left a truly dishonest hosting service, but I give HostGator all my thumbs and toes up, up, up. Hope this helps, if tardy. Good luck.

Last edited:

emilyl

Hostgator are good enough I was under impression that they are in market due to their aggressive marketing / advertising policy

XeHSean

HostGator seems to have very mixed reviews. They are quite a large company so if you run a quick google search, you will be able to find many customer experiences