Internet Importance In Our Life:

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarfari3321

What do you think you'd be doing for a living if there were no Inter nets ...?
Assuming you work in the industry—which most of you probably do—have you ever wondered which direction your career path...
;)

Goldstar

Banned
The Internet changed our life extremely; there is no doubt about that. There are many advantages of the Internet that show you the importance of this new medium. What I want to say is that Internet changed our life in a positive way.
You can use the Internet at home for personal or you at work for professional usage. The computer is a fix part of every modern office and the greatest part has also an access to the Internet. Companies already present their products, their services on the Internet and so they get more flexible.

Regards,

zen

If there's no internet, well, maybe , I would be a typist clerk in an office, a messenger or maybe a receptionist in a 5 star hotel. Internet is a breakthrough in technology. With this device, we could do a lot, browsing and so on and so forth. Socializing with different people all over the world.:)

bongoko

The Internet is now a very powerful tool for research and business. You can shop, browse books, and even do transactions online. It makes our life easier. We can also connect with long time friends whom we haven't seen for a while through social networking sites. I think life without the Internet would be difficult especially at this day and age.

enfajohn

I can't imagine what will happen to me if no internet. Everyday, I use internet to work, to read online newspaper, to communicate with friends, to... Internet already become part of my life

forceclosed

Hello Tarfari,

Very interesting question, Friend now internet has been a part of my life. not only my i think it has become heart of world.

Spancerlim

Now a days internet is most important in all kind of profession, it's necessary to all professional. So It would be grate trouble not only for internet professional but also for any professional or career if there is not any net .

jaywebdev

Yeah it's very important. Just the fact that using internet is one of my daily routine. Even I don't have task to do. ;)

justrobin

If there is no Internet, computer will not be useful. No business in computer and Bill Gates will not be a billionaire...

Life is dull without internet.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Life is dull without internet.
are you having a laugh? my 4 year old daughter has never used the internet. her life ain't dull. there is so much beauty in this world that if you seriously believe that - you have a problem.
I agree that the internet is a useful communication tool, and excellent for sourcing information, and that I've managed to secure a decent living off of my knowledge and skills at utilising this medium, but that statement is a joke!

as for the OP, i'd probably still be in either music retail or audio-visual hire/repairs as I was BEFORE using the internet as work.

justrobin

Technology, to be specify the Internet does a dramatic change in our life, without it, life would be hard.
If Internet is unavailable, I probably work full-time teaching where researching topics of the lessons would be very hard,since there is no Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.