improvements?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
If you want to start a business, I would suggest getting a .com or .net domain name, and also getting rid of that annoying ad, that appears when users visit the site, hard to take a web design site seriously with an ad like that.

StephanieCordray

Yeah, those ads pop up on your portfolio sites, too... It really will be hard to take you seriously with that being the first thing people see. They are likely to close the browser or go somewhere else. I agree about the domain name, too.

miowbeast

thanks

cheers for the tip, the big advert is part of the .tk domain service.....i do need to buy a proper domain soon.

Rick

paige1

Navigation is a tricky thing...

1.The first of the three blue buttons on the home page (Home) is redundant.
2.The blue "Downloads" button is missing from the home page, the portfolio page and the contact page.
3. etc...

BBC-Jon

I think you need to clean it up! its very in your face and you dont really know where to go. The header need some work to make it "cut" clean and sharp. the navagation should be clean simple and easy to find. im not sure what the flash is about in the header. Not the best website to sell web design i think. And TK domains are a BIG no no :)

Last edited: