I wonder...

I just want to know what kind of reseller package plan you'd start from planning to begin your own little business and what company you'd recommend to use.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
There are tonnes of good web hosting reseller packages out there. I wont recommend one over the other, but for the domain side of things, I would definitely consider enom.com

Surely you may find many offers on the web hosting market but I'd recommend you to look at ahosting.biz reseller packages. This company is for a long while on the hosting market and is considered to be a reputable one with nice prices.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i'd go with a good VPS account over a standard reseller account. much more flexible.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
never heard of them before, and their customer support forum doesnt work.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
personally, i have seen much better offers for what they are offering. look into FastNext and EasyCGI. ;)

I have looked through many offers and have found www.accuwebhosting.com. What do you think of them, community?
Their reseller packages seem nice and not very expensive. $29.95 per month - I don't think it's much.

Last edited:
well i would deeply suggest use of a shared reseller plan at first, then move to a VPS and onto a dedicated server. Although, it really depends on your business and what will be needed.