I wonder...

Discussion in 'Web Hosting and Domain Names' started by varfolomey, Mar 16, 2007.

to remove all ads.
  1. varfolomey

varfolomey Banned

I just want to know what kind of reseller package plan you'd start from planning to begin your own little business and what company you'd recommend to use.

2. ian

ian Administrator Staff Member

There are tonnes of good web hosting reseller packages out there. I wont recommend one over the other, but for the domain side of things, I would definitely consider enom.com

3. akropoliss77

akropoliss77 Banned

Surely you may find many offers on the web hosting market but I'd recommend you to look at ahosting.biz reseller packages. This company is for a long while on the hosting market and is considered to be a reputable one with nice prices.

4. zkiller

zkiller Super Moderator Staff Member

i'd go with a good VPS account over a standard reseller account. much more flexible.

5. varfolomey

varfolomey Banned

Frankly speaking after my long search I have found siteocity.com. Their reseller packages seem good for me and their prices are quite affordable. What do you think of them?

6. ian

ian Administrator Staff Member

never heard of them before, and their customer support forum doesnt work.

7. zkiller

zkiller Super Moderator Staff Member

personally, i have seen much better offers for what they are offering. look into FastNext and EasyCGI. ;)

8. akropoliss77

akropoliss77 Banned

Didn't know about it. But you are right here. Maybe someting's wrong with them for a short while. Hope all will be O'k with them soon.

9. varfolomey

varfolomey Banned

I have looked through many offers and have found www.accuwebhosting.com. What do you think of them, community?
    Their reseller packages seem nice and not very expensive. $29.95 per month - I don't think it's much.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  10. akropoliss77

akropoliss77 Banned

Have you signed up with them already?

11. eMonsterhost

eMonsterhost Banned

well i would deeply suggest use of a shared reseller plan at first, then move to a VPS and onto a dedicated server. Although, it really depends on your business and what will be needed.