I need suggestions for my layout!

Discussion in 'Graphic Design' started by kiko_friendly, Jul 17, 2007.

to remove all ads.
  1. kiko_friendly

kiko_friendly New Member

2. zkiller

zkiller Super Moderator Staff Member

i like the direction you are going with this kiko. i do feel it is missing something, can't quite put my finger on it though.

3. kiko_friendly

kiko_friendly New Member

I agree, though I also don't really know what I should add. Humm...I'll think about it some more. :)

4. boyleswebdesign

boyleswebdesign New Member

hello, i saw u designed that using photoshop,but how do you take that and make it into the actual site? I'm having problems with that, thanks

5. zkiller

splice it and integrate it into your code. header, background, etc.

6. jasonz

jasonz New Member

it all looks really good to me, except it seems to end rather adruptly. It like just stops at the end, unless that is just the screenshot. Great work though

:)

7. Bogzz

Bogzz New Member

well, the tread today which i think best is using pure <div>, its better than HTML..

8. bcackerman

bcackerman New Member

Very nice start, I think whats missing is something on the right side, mayb ads or somethin, or you can move or the left sidebar and maincontent part over the righ a bit so they're centered

9. kiko_friendly

kiko_friendly New Member

There is a background image that basically keeps the notebook style and white box on the left going to the bottom of the page. :)

10. kiko_friendly

kiko_friendly New Member

Thanks. :) I'd have ads there, I reckon. Check out http://www.burningviolet.com to see them now.

I've decided that the layout idea is bad and I need a better one! LoL

11. zkiller

i really liked that one. make another, but don't scrap this idea just yet. leave it to come back to at a later time.