I need a website built

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Monti Cristo, Aug 14, 2008.

to remove all ads.
  1. Monti Cristo

Monti Cristo New Member

I need a simple site and a forums section. The model for the site is www.redtape.ru.

Let me know if you can build it.

MC

2. Monti Cristo

Monti Cristo New Member

Come people, I want a website built and I am happy to your fee please let me know if you build something like www.redtape.ru.

3. joe

joe New Member

I'd help you out, but I'm not for hire....I have a non-compete clause with my employer that prevents me from building websites for payment.

4. Monti Cristo

Monti Cristo New Member

Well based on the site I listed would it be difficult to build?

5. joe

joe New Member

shouldn't be too bad with all the tools available. I'm not saying it wouldn't take time or some effort, but it wouldn't be reinventing the wheel.

6. Monti Cristo

Monti Cristo New Member

Well thanks for the offer but I don't want to build a site I'd like to pay someone to build it but nobody else is responding.

7. Monti Cristo

Monti Cristo New Member

What do you think a fair price would be for a website such as www.redtape.ru? I don't need all the pages now just 5-10 of them and the forums section. This site has the best forum section i've seen but I don't know what software they used.

8. joe

joe New Member

Honestly, I've no idea what a fair price is because I've never built sites outside of the corporate world besides my band's website.

9. athomas

athomas New Member

Sent you a PM.

10. aly0408

aly0408 New Member

my company can help you out. check out the link in my sig. we may be what you're looking for.

11. adx

adx New Member

You could easily use http://www.simplemachines.org/ ? Looks great on demonoid anyways.

12. Bronzy

Bronzy New Member

Hello,

Our company provide suitable web design development solutions. If you want to build website with forum section then you can visit http://www.zed-axis.com/

13. iConcept

iConcept New Member

still in need? maybe i can help you out.

Sent you a Private message.