lgtml

Do we Really need to buy the SSL Certifications in order for us to aquire
the HTTPS:// ?? Someone can help?

Domainlocation.net
1stroadstudio.com
Lgtml.com

XeHSean

THIS link explains SSL.

You can avoid buying a SSL certificate if your host offers shared SSL with there hosting service.

That being said, if you plan on collecting confidential information (ie. credit card information), you are much better off buying a SSL.

DHDdirect

Absolutely, I would always recommend purchasing your own if you are going to be running a online store. It is the most professional option due to the certificate would actually be in your company name.

mhack122

Do we Really need to buy the SSL Certifications in order for us to aquire
the HTTPS:// ?? Someone can help?

Domainlocation.net
1stroadstudio.com
Lgtml.com

but if you want to have security if you have your online store its better to buy SSL Certifications. :)

suncoasthosting

either way an ssl certificate has to be purchased whether it be by yourself or by the hosting provider in order for the https to be made available. sure you can have a self issued one used but they are not reliable or acceptable in the eyes of payment and merchant gateway providers.

edhost

In my opinion I think that buying a SSL certificate at this moment are affordable. I prefer purchasing SSL Certificate in order to have a good presence on how customer privacy is so important!

They will trust more when it comes to buy or purchase anything from your web site.

Iron hide

Depends what your site is all about. If you are selling products and services than you must have an SSL certificate. On the other hand, if you have a personal site, forums or any other type which doesn't involve confidential information and sensitive data then you don't really need it. ;)