How to start?

grizly

Banned
I have been thinking about starting a web hosting reselling website. ANy suggestions on how to get started? Which company are the best to go with at a reasonable price?

web67

u can contact me if u want to have a reseller system, i will give some to u

Last edited:

komet

Banned
It's really difficult to get your first ten customers, once you get them, things might become easy.

kiko_friendly

I love my reseller host...
http://surpasshosting.com/

When I have some more customers, I'll rent my own server, and give it a really cool name.

Then, I may just buy my own server. By then I will most definitely have employees, if not before. It's gonna be a lot of work, but hey ho! Let's get this show on the road! In at the deep end...

kiko_friendly

BTW if you offer some contests to win free webspace and domain names, etc, it'll help you get going. That's what I did. I'm not really that "going", though. That's out of choice...I don't have the time to do this full time, as I am a full time student. Wowaweewa.

hank_freid

How to start Reselling Hosting Company

I have been thinking about starting a web hosting reselling website. ....

There are some suggestions for you to start you reselling hosting company.
1... First learn about hosting Operation.
2... You must have knowledge about SEO as well.
3... You must start it for not ending.

Regards

dbbrock1

All I can suggest you do is read through webhostingtalk.com - especially the running a web hosting business section. Everything you need is there

crucialp

Hey grizly,

Its easy to get started in this business however its hard to establish and grow, we've been around since 2003 and i can happily say we've got a solid business however you need to do your research, run the numbers and if you're starting off with a reseller account check reviews of all the hosts your considering going with, google is your best friend! There are many 'how to' guides on the net and also forums such as www.webshostingtalk.com which hold invaluable information for the beginner.

Best of luck with it!

workaholicvicto

hello
youve taken the best step so far and its up to you to choose the best options this business is one of the best and i guess the sky is the limit for you
cheers workaholicvictor

friend1

My suggestion

HI dear
Well i vll gve suggetion to you that u should have to prefer som what compnay that vll help you in developing of your site and along with that u also should have 2 contact for seo . well i wanna share two sites with u.

these are

yelleyster

I have been thinking about starting a web hosting reselling website. ANy suggestions on how to get started? Which company are the best to go with at a reasonable price?

There's a bunch of guides out there which will definitely answer your question. Just google up "domain resources".

A lot of the bigger companies i'd trust more so than the smaller ones, but thats not to knock them. I'm sure their great, its just that when it comes to reliability a lot of the larger ones pride themselves that they have the best uptimes.

Because it would suck buying a package from someone and finding out that every once and awhile your domain is down for days

LisaRole

Hi!

It is better if you go to webhosting directories and see reviews and plans you need . So that would mean that you need to sort out what are your requirements for your reselling hosting.