how to monetize feeds?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs and Advertising Space' started by mirnitagl, Jul 28, 2008.

to remove all ads.
  1. mirnitagl

mirnitagl New Member

Hello! I'd like to know if there's any company that can give rss feeds for webmaster to publish in their site and give comission for the clicks and/or purchases made thru such feeds. I hope I explain myself well.
    I'm looking forward to getting the best out of my price-comparison cosmetic store: cosmeticpick.com Any ideas?
    My site is still under development but I'd appreciate your opinion on how to make it more profitable without annoying clients too much.

Thanks in advance

2. ian

ian Administrator Staff Member

shopzilla.com and shopping.com might have something that you could use. You need a decent amount of traffic to qualify though.

3. specialk

specialk New Member

Yes, I think shopzilla or amazon or any of the huge consumer goods sites like this may help you with your affiliate decision. I think that you can make any ad look tasteful if you put it in the right spot on your site.

4. jman51

jman51 New Member

You can put Adsense in your feeds so that when people leech from you, you still make money.

5. ctemplates08

ctemplates08 New Member

Agree to this one. There is a now a feature in Adsense where you can put ads in your feeds.

More subscribers means more money

6. Goldstar

Goldstar Banned

Honestly I’m using the Adsense for this purpose. No doubt it is very well choice. I always recommended Adsense.

Regards,

7. mrandrei

mrandrei New Member

You can negotiate with advertisers and sell ad spots in your feed.

8. ishie

ishie New Member

Try Yahoo Publisher Network . Yahoo offers contextual feed advertising. However, it's only available in the US.

9. orangecopper

orangecopper New Member

use feedburner and you have an option to use adsense for feeds as well
    hope that helped

cheers
    Josh