how to get a site indexed....

AdBirds Design

I am searching for tips on how to get a site indexed that is made of images. There is little to no text on the page.

I am open to any and all ideas.

Regards

mrandrei

Yeah, use pingomatic.com to notify the search engine bots about the pages/images of your site. You can also bookmark them for faster indexing.

JohnLA

I am searching for tips on how to get a site indexed that is made of images. There is little to no text on the page.

I am open to any and all ideas.

Regards

Google indexes contents. Your images are still contents. The way to get them indexed is by giving them the right name or related name to your domain. By doing this, your images can rank well in Google image search or Yahoo search.

RobinGupta

Then index program starts after the crawler. Once a webpage is crawled, it is necessary to transfer them to the database. The index contains a copy of each web pages scanned by the crawler.If the webpage is changed, the index is updated with the new information. It is very important that your pages are added to the index. Until and unless it is indexed, it is not available to those searching with the search engines.

zks

submit your website in social bookmarking website your website index very soon in search engine...

besteast

Very simple, if your company specialized in offering visa services, you can go to
www.dmoz.com, and then find travel related category and submit your website, Please check where your competitor located, then it is the right category, usually after 2-3 months, you will get indexed by Google.

jacksan

The best way, adding sitemap in 'webmasters tools' of Google. Sitemap is one of the best way to your website indexed by google search engine. It can provides webmaster a clear picture on how the web site is organized. Also, when your website get complicated, the site map button can provides a shortcut to the visitor to navigate between different pages in your site. Also Search Engine Submission will help you to get index so fast.