How Much Should I Earn?

inzane

Hi forum I just joined,
I have a question because at the moment I'm getting stiffed by my employers They want a whole load of websites but don't want to pay the proper money.

Let me say a bit about what I do to help out with my question:
I make graphical websites, pshop, illustrator and do html, css, and search engine marketing. (got top 5 out of 2 million with one of site over time.)
I don't do php or asp or javascript. Although I can put up forums and stuff (god bless cpanel) and alter & insert javascript and various bits of code into html the same as anybody else can.

Can anybody tell me what they think I should be earning please? £Uk btw

Thanks a lot

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
welcome to the WDF inzane.

it all depends on the scale of the work you are doing, the quality of work you are delivering and the scale of the sites you are working on.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
as zkiller said, it all comes down to how good your work is.

yoshi8

I would say about £30-50 thousand a year for your skills easily. Any less than that then they are ripping the piss.

sloojoe

haha

I made a website when i started that when done had 4 million hits per month. i made under 20,000 usd per year. guess, what I quit

KeithCash

I made a website when i started that when done had 4 million hits per month. i made under 20,000 usd per year. guess, what I quit

Congrats on the site. Care to share the site url.

How long did it take you to get to 4 mill a month.

Cheers

ewomack

I'm curious to hear about that, too. 4 millions hits is impressive, but lots of hits doesn't necessarily translate into big money.