How many backlinks establish a given period of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinesh_Sharma

Hello friends,
I know establishing believable backlinks to a website is not easy task, if anyone use any rule of thumb on how many backlinks to establish over a period of time, so please share your experience.

Thanks

JackDalson

Re:

Hello,

There is no limit of generating back links. you can generate as much as possible. Quality back links are always use full for our site.

ishie

It doesn't really matter. What is most important is link QUALITY. Make sure your backlinks come from relevant and good neighborhood.

jrecinto

Hello,

There is no limit of generating back links. you can generate as much as possible. Quality back links are always use full for our site.

Really? I always thought that you shouldn't get too many back links too quickly because it wouldn't look natural in the eyes of Google.

But I do agree that quality back links are important. Focus on it instead of focusing on quantity.

bermuda

The important thing is actually how competitive the niches are. In some cases some tens or hundreds or links could be enough to reach the top of Google while for other hotter business sections, thousands of quality backlinks would be required.

Status
Not open for further replies.