How do other can see my site on google

xrhstos3000

Hey guys I have a site in a hmmm those things with online editors. I want others can search my site on google. I make a request on googlebot and I am waiting to see what will happen. I do not know how to do it! Help me.

Can you tell me how to make my site able to be searched by the google engine or other search engines?

ckeener

Start with SEO... and links from other sites is one of the factors used by the search engines to determine the value of a site. If you can get other similar sites to add a link to your site, you will be listed higher in the search lists and thus will get you good traffic. Also create the best content you can with the best products you can possibly offer. Your content is your best advertisement, if visitors love your content, then they will go back and spread the word of mouth to others.

NewPlan

How you come up with a effective marketing plan to advertise your site other than waiting for organic results ?

McDoc

I dont understand what you are tying to say,
you mean google to crawl your site? then add your site to google. then start building links. this will help your site to be crawled.