how do I create a multi access, user defined database?

below7

I have a wordpress blog which is going to be recommending books from one or two fiction genres.

I want users to be able to input search criteria, for example, “new releases” or “action adventure” and receive back a list of book titles that meet their search criteria.

Can someone explain to me how I could do this? what software would I use to create this? and can you give a rough overview of how I would implement this into my wordpress blog?

By the way, I already posted this question on the wordpress forum. No one responded.

Absolution

It's a difficult question, one that I can't immediately answer as I do not use word press. It sounds like it would require some server side programming in PHP and a database as MySQL. Drupal might have code for that? But this sounds like serious web design unless word press has some sort of hidden option.

iamshawnrice

There are more than one options for Wiki creation: google around and you will find what you are looking for.

Of course, if you really want to make it from scratch, you could. But there's no real reason to...