How do I become...

NT61

Banned
...a good member? Like, I'm registered as lhuser in many forums and want to know; how do you become a good member instead of a regular member?

From forums I'm registered, they all look like huge pros and I would loveto become one. How do I do it?

Thanks a bunch for your help

Sincerly,

lhuser

P.S If you want to know where am I, Google is your friend :p

StephanieCordray

NT61 said:
...a good member? Like, I'm registered as lhuser in many forums and want to know; how do you become a good member instead of a regular member?

From forums I'm registered, they all look like huge pros and I would loveto become one. How do I do it?

Thanks a bunch for your help

Sincerly,

lhuser

P.S If you want to know where am I, Google is your friend :p

I don't think looking like a huge pro necessarily makes one a good member. Most of the time I think those who come off as huge pros actually just have big egos to fluff.

My opinion of what makes a good member is stepping in to help out where you have the knowledge, even if what you have to say might not necessarily be what the recipient wants to hear.

NT61

Banned
Uh ok. Because (Yeah I admit) I used to be a saucy kid that sometimes spammed before. rarely, but present. Now that I got more mature enough, I decided to help others and since I got a huge increase of computer experience, I can help others without worrying if I'm right or wrong.

Now, I am a good boy, spam free (cuz I know what's the diff :p) and now I want to be a more professional look.