how did i do?

jth3rd

hi im jack, i like challanging myself with new things, well a freind asked my if i could build them a website for their company. i said sure i would give it a shot and its my first time, im using dreamweaver to build it with and i would always do a perview of it to make sure it was displaying right in the browser, well i finally got my first site built,
heres link to site http://www.haineswrecker.com/
still has some tweaking left

deanj20

Not bad at all for a first attempt! Very nice work!

I would recommend that you not stretch or shrink your pictures - many of them look out of proportion. If I were you, I would resize the pictures proportionately - if you're not sure how to do that, I could help you out - just tell me what imaging software you are using.

I would also loose the WordArt and the italic font - it just makes it hard to read, and it isn't easy on the eyes. I would also loose the orange font on the front page.

On your About page, your last paragraph is covered by your UHaul logo.

Personally, I don't like any website that makes noise without me clicking a button - that's a matter of personal preference, but I would loose the audio of the diesel cranking up.

All in all, it's a very nice site that serves its purpose. The "Workforce In Action" video clips are a nice touch.

One more thing - I would make that video on the main page capable of going full-screen.

Good work jth3rd!

mrandrei

Decent work, but it could've been so much better. There are many things that need to be changed in the site. The background and the color of the fonts do not blend well together. It's hard to read the contents. The address and the phone numbers are not readable, which is bad for users or potential customers.