How can I send an email through a php file to look just like this one?

Glenn

I want the email to look like this with the pictures and everything through a php page. How do I get it to do it?

pbngb.com

chrishirst

Staff member
To any and all current or new forum members.

Please, for the sake of your patience, please, please, please ask the question that you actually require answers to

If you want complete and full information on how to accomplish a particular task, be clear about how much information you require.
If you ask a vague question and you make the people at this 'side of the screen' make a guess at what we need to tell you. Then if it is explained in minute detail and you already know part of the answer and you think that 'we' are being patronising or trying to imply 'you' are obviously too stupid to do this without a having a picture.
If 'we' answer with a simple "one liner", you then think we are being arrogant or elitist in assuming you must know how because it is so easy a child of six could make it work without asking stupid questions.

So please, help us to help you and be explicit in your questions.

Disclaimer:
'You', 'We' and 'Us', are being used here in the abstract sense of 'you' being the questioners and 'we' or 'us' being the responders to the query. It is not addressing any indivudual nor is it identifying any singular entity or person(s) named in this document.