Hosting Ad Banner...

AE7

How would I go about getting a business' ad banner hosted?

Like Google's AdWords, but does it do banners?

Thanks

jnjc

Another thing to look at would be companies that run Affiliate programs, like clixgalore or commissionmonster....

ian

Administrator
Staff member
not sure what you mean, but I am fairly sure google adwords offers the option to advertise using banners.

specialk

If you want to use a banner that is stored somewhere how about imageshack or photobucket or one of those along those lines. If you need an image hosted there are a lot of free hosts, but if you are business you should be able to afford a cheap hosting service.

yelleyster

Is your site getting a lot of traffic? Do you know where your traffic is coming from?

You have to ask yourself all of these questions, because there's so many places which offer ads and your not being specific enough for us to help.

Juturnalia

I would make sure you banner looks professional also. Some companies are picky about the looks of the banners on their web sites. They are not going to want some tacky image on the top of every page. Paid or not.

kidsko

whats up with this guy ilove0595b who keeps spamming hte boards? this is the second thread i've been in that he's spamming

anyways, what i was going to say is that basically with the sites i've been pumping out, i try and grab a bit of traffic and see if others want to advertise on it. from there i just ask them to design a banner/header which i'll include on the site and charge them a monthly fee.