hii all

gladitor

i want ask a question about designing a web site contain full games download 2009 and 2008 and games collection and contain southund of movies , ebooks , and paid program and much more how can earn from it just puting some advertising or i can make it paid website i mean member can pay for a year membership coz i will buy a good material for my website???
and how much can i put my membership???

yelleyster

if your looking to offer illegal games and what not i'm pretty sure there are no advertising companies you can partner with (such as Google, and Yahoo to name 2 big ones). if your looking to put copyrighted music on there, thats another big no no. ebooks, i'm sure that its fine as long as you contact the author and get their permission to put it on your site, but that has its loose ends as well.

but if your looking to do all sorts of material which doesn't have copyrights and all sorts of legal problems with hosting/sharing them, then it depends on the size of your database. if you only have a few hundred, then i'd keep it free and just host ads on the side bars. if its thousands then you can probably get away with charging anywhere between 5-10$ for a year/month all depending on how much you have again.