help with forum site!!!

Mewthree56

ok so ive been to practicly every free forum hoster on the web and need more out of all of them. ok what im getting at is i really want is a forums website for video games and i need the main things
being able to move threads
being able to pin threads and have them say pinned: then the title
being able to add a title on someones username like the chief or something like that
the abbility to close a thread and have it say closed: then the name
being able to have a post count
have a submission post count seperate from forum posts
the member groups admin and the color red for their group name super moderator and gold for their group name moderator and group name green member and group blue and banned and their group grey
a comments page for all members
points that i can customize per person
team posts count seperate from submisdions and forum posts
a teams and clans section for everyone to have a forum on anything
a bar that says a persons usergroup in their groups color
an MVP competition
and the domain name http://pokemonlegends.com please get back to me on this please!!!! im really desperate!!!!

Mewthree56

im sorry but im looking for custom design may i go in-depth since ive tried practicly every free forum hosting service but i hate them all i dont want admin control pannels, global moderators, sticky topics, locked threads, ect ect what i want is my perfect site let me explain
starting with everyone on the site i would like a format like this
username
title (if given)
group name in a box with given color
teams: posts in the teams and clans
subs: posts that contribute to the site such as answering questions, or posting reveiws codes walkthroughs ect
for moderators i would like them to have the privlage to close and delete topics and delete posts in the forum plus ban members in the forum they manage only
for super moderators i would like the permissions to move, delete close and pin any topic plus delete posts and ban members in any forum
for admins i would like the permissions to close move pin and delete any topic and any post and ban members in any forum plus create and delete forums
i also want a section for teams and clans where a user can have a small topic for anything with admin powers except ban and create/delete forums pin and move
ok when closed it should say
closed: then thread title
when pinned
pinned: then thread title
when pinned and closed
closed: pinned: then thread title
when moved
moved: then title
user spacific colors
banned: grey, member: blue,moderator: green,super moderator: gold, admin: red
i need to have the option to put a title above an avatar like the chief for me the webmaster
i also need an MVP competition set up just at the end of the month i should be able to chose the most valuable person
all members should have a comments page not pm and a friends list any member may send another member a friend request but the other person must approve before shown
here is how points should be set up
ill post points in my next post since im out of space

Mewthree56

continuing on my last post here is points
forum posts: 1 point per post
team posts: 1 point per post
submissions: 25 points per submission
there should also be referals for when a member gets an other member to join that should be worth 500 per refferal
posting a question: 25 points each
posting an answer: 25, 50 if first answer
posting a review: 50 each
posting a hint: 25
posting a code: 5o
posting a walkthrough: 500
becoming a moderator: 1,000
becoming a super moderator: 5,000
becoming an admin: 10,000
here should be the site url http://pokemonlegends.org please create this for me im VERRRRRRRRRRY DESPERATE!

Mewthree56

ok im not looking for somone to put this up i just want somone to create a template that i can set that stuff up on.

Mewthree56

ok i have my own site but the forum section sucks and nobody wants to join what i want is like a new forum script i can add to it

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not sure if it will do exactly what you're wanting, but some time ago, I was on a forum that had this odd RPG component to it. It was very Final Fantasy-esque, but I imagine the settings could be changed around. I'm not sure if this is the one, but a quick Google search turned up RPG Inferno for vBulletin

Mewthree56

like basicly what i want is a forum section where im the admin, i can choose moderators and make usergroups and be able to apply seperate post counts be able to put spacific titles for some members, be able to close pin unpin and move topics delete posts edit posts make the usergroup title stand out like a box around it not just admin or whatever and be able to manage a ranks area in it thats it