Help Needed!

riley626

Hi All,
I need some guidance here regarding a website that I'd like designed. This will be my first web design project and I'm not really sure where to start, so I am looking for a very experienced web designer to assist me in the process.

I'm looking for someone or a web design company to design a ecommerce website for me. I know what products I want to sell, I know what design I want for the site, but am having trouble with the following:

1. Content Management (I'm not a very good writer)
2. Photo Enhancement and Editing (My digital photos need improvement). I need to know where I can get some good quality stock photos as well.
3. My budget for the project is a little lower than what many web designers are asking for.

I called one of the local web design companies in my area and discussed my project with them, but they want to charge me $1580 to create my website, which is over half of my budget of $750. Also, I was thinking of posting my project on getafreelancer.com to find out if I can find a quality designer who can work with my website budget. However, I need some questions answered first.

Again, this is my first website project, so any professional advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!

Best Regards

developersmatch

Hello,

I can find one that will work within your budget and deadline and using my knowledge and experience will help you find one that can produce quality! This comes completely free of charge to you. If you would like more info or would like to sign up just head over to www.developersmatch.com/client.html

Thanks,
Stephen Coverdale