Hello people of WDF!!

Semedo

Firstly... GREAT to see someone still using vBulletin! Such a shame so many people use IPB these days as VB is brilliant! I've missed it so!

Wassup guys. I'll just give a brief run down of why I am here and hopefully we can get on with some designing! Basically I am an 18 year old student from London England and studying ICT. At the moment we are focusing mainly on website development, and have only really been taught HTML code, and I've come here in search of help!

There are many features I would like to add to my webpage, but they either use CSS or Java Script, both of which I know nothing about. I will be asking for help in a range of forum topics etc, but just thought before I start whoring your advice and generosity, I should at least say hi. So...

Hi

Firstly, where can I host my website for free, so I can show you guys? I couldn't care less about the domain but its important I show you guys where I am at right now...

mrandrei

Welcome to WDF! Well I'm not a big fan of free hosting. It's always better to purchase a reliable hosting package. Many free hosting services are crappy and you'll experience down time very often. Hostgator's hosting is cheap and they offer discounts once in a while.