Hello Everyone

needhelp

I'm new here and pretty new to the whole web design thing in general. Besides taking a few HTML classes 10 years ago, I'm a novice.
I've been designing a website for a friend and I've used Web Studio to do i, which for most part has fit my needs. There is a request from my friend that he be able to upload images and descriptions to the website. And I'm not sure how to accomplish this. I can create a page that requires a password to view, but how can I get his input to display as output on one of the other pages? Say he uploads a pic and a description and it shows up in a gallery on one of the other pages.

Thanks Much for any advice!!

PixelPusher

Super Moderator
Staff member
You are referring to a content management system (CMS). It will take some server side scripting, using something like PHP. I would do a google search on "free website CMS" and take a look at some of the free CMS solutions out there.

springmedia

Yeah I would go with WordPress, Joomla, or something like simple cms is you want to completely design your own site.

PixelPusher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Everyone,Just joined the Forum. My name is Atiqur Sumon and I live in Ilford in United Kingdom. I am a Graphic Designer and my main work clipping path service, Image Masking, Photoshop Retouching, Photo Editing, and Image shading other Image Manipulation works.

Welcome Atiqur! But please do not hijack another members thread, in future for new topics, start a new thread :)