Google Sitemap

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxxy

Hi
Google has launched a great program Google Site Map that helps you to crawl your site successfully and very fast where you may describe how frequent your site content changed.
Google Site Maps Beta is a new service by Google designed for website owners which enables you to proactively and automatically crawl information about your website to Google. This sitemap can help provide Google with more information about your website than usually crawled by the Google.
You can create Google Sitemap within Minutes using out tool Google sitemap Creator. Simply Create Sitemap and submit it to Google both in .TXT or .XML format. XMl format is Best for creating sitemap.

Thanks
Matt John
http://ecom.50webs.com

Last edited by a moderator:

teamgrowth

Google sitemap is important. When you add sitemap on your site, it helps in improved spidering. Sitemap gives all information about your site to spiders.

Sunny side

Frequent spidering will not necesserily end up in your landing pages indexing - you need to have original data to get indexed.

Seo1

Hi all, I have read it in some forum that site map is only useful if the website running 1000s of pages. However, i know the importance of the site map, this msg is just clear the doubt. Thanks

Asiadeep

I'd just like to add that the new (well not so new now) is very beneficial to sites with very deep pages, meaning that the page is very far away in terms of linking structure from the index page. The sitemap will actually help (guide) the spider around your site.

Another apparent benefit is that the Google Sitemaps will also tell the webmaster if there is anything wrong with the site, but I can't confirm it since its never reported anything to me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.