Getting High Google PR Rank 4/10 for Member Restricted Page

jrsprice

Hello,

I had posted this on digital point and still, I'm not getting any answers. I hope someone knowledgeable on this forum can answer my question.

I am so stumped on what I found today on my tutorials website! I noticed after logging into my site that my submit page has a google page rank of 4/10!!!! I'm stumped because it's not really seen meaning that only members have access to this page. I noticed it by using the firefox plugin from www.quirk.biz/searchstatus, where it shows the PR of any webpage you view. See, normally if a non member clicked on the submit link, it would redirect them to the login page using PHP header location.

Screen Shot: Look at the bottom right hand corner!
smallscreenshot-1.gif

Can anyone please explain to me why this has happened? I went and check my Google webmaster tools and had not seen any links to the actual submit page as I had stressed earlier that it's sessions protected! :confused:

suz

Could it be a problem with the toolbar not refreshing itself from the previous page?

cohen

i see you are using firefox, it could be something to do with the toolbar as said above...... :cool:

P.S. - What is the add on called?