GeeksNetwork: Unlock your world!

Kaboom

Hey guys! and welcome to our thread. If you are reading this then we managed to get you to come with our epic advertisments (well just our catchy title really :p). Anyways, today i would like to introduce you to our website, GeeksNetwork.org where you will be able to review things, meet other people, discuss many topics (especially geeky things!) and just enjoy yourself.

We also offer exclusive downloads and VIP memberships. Some things our members get is access to custom scripts and addons, templates, and themes/psds for web-design, general coding, and more, plus we have a great selection of things for you to post in and awesome tutorials. You can purchase a cheap 3 year liscence for our donation portal as well which includes full support and updates for you to help out over 3 years.

What are you waiting for?
Marketing our site hasn't been something were really that good at so hopefully this has gotten to you a bit and you'll want to join (no preassure!). So... if you got this far then hey, come join up it's 100% free, or even just come check us out and see if you like anything.

Kaboom

Sorry to post right away on my own topic but to assure you I am NOT a bot, and also a review on the layouts would be nice from you guys :). I will redesign according to reviews, currently finishing a few scripts up for the site