Gallery Scripts

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by AainaA, Aug 31, 2004.

to remove all ads.
  1. AainaA

AainaA New Member

If you're a designer, and would like to plonk your art work / portfolio, photography etc; what would be the best and cost-effective Gallery Script you would most likely install unto your system and why? Do consider O/S {opensource}; Scripts for hire {Pay someone to script your gallery}; and Shareware.

Later,

2. zkiller

zkiller Super Moderator Staff Member

i would make my own. why you ask, so i can mold it into exactly what i want and need.

are you thinking about setting up an online portfolio, aa?

3. AainaA

AainaA New Member

heh... not really, but since you've asked, what's your fee like?

4. zkiller

what's do you mean by "fee"? ;)

5. AainaA

AainaA New Member

What I meant by that is what you'd charge if someone like me were to ask you to write one up? and what type of server/bandwidth would be feasible for a business undertaking?

later,

6. zkiller

what i meant is, i wouldn't charge you. being that i write everything in asp, it would need to be hosted on a windows based server. bandwidth really depends on what all the site is sopposed to have and the size of your viewer base.

7. AainaA

AainaA New Member

drop me a pm, and let's discuss this seriously. Let's work on this together, and launch it if you're interested 2005.

8. nomav6

nomav6 New Member

I plan on doing an online portfolio myself soon, mostly for my photography, I just need to find the extra time right now.

AainaA post your link if you get it up and working :cool:

9. AainaA

AainaA New Member

what link? online photos or sumthing else? me blurr as always :D

10. zkiller

how about you drop me a pm and let me know what you had in mind and i'll let you know what i think. :)

11. nomav6

nomav6 New Member

your online portfolio once you get everything up and working

12. Excalibur

Excalibur New Member

:) how about you tell me where can I get a script which enables me to have a simple table with photos in it ? Yeah, how about it ? :)

13. suz

suz New Member

I'm looking for something good to integrate with vbulletin. I already have a photopost type script. I haven't tried it out yet but it looks like it kinda takes over your whole forum. Are there any simple ones anyone can recommend?

14. ian

ian Administrator Staff Member

Suz, did you get the photopost.com script? I was looking at that for computerforum.com
    but I think I would prefer a standalone script which didnt integrate with vbulletin.

15. Dmexio

Dmexio New Member

Me too!...............
    ________
    Live Sex

Last edited: Aug 14, 2011