Free Web Designer?

Cari_art_rocks

I know this is a cheeky post,
and will probably get no reply, but i'm in DESPERATE need of a web designer who would help design a band site for me. Unfortunately, I am unable to offer payment for the work in money forms, but as a music journalist free merch and gigs would be supplied !

If anyone would get back to me that'd be amazing.
Thank you for your time..

Cari x

keen2learn

What kinda thing are you after?

hey, are you still in need of a website? Although i'm fairly busy with uni work at the moment, it'd be good to do something for the 'real-world'! I'd be able to design and build you a website, obviously you'd need to sort out the hosting and likes, although you can get the basics for barely anything at all!

However - what kind of things are you after? i'm getting pretty good with html and css, and still learning flash! but i'm no professional yet? what would be the content of the site?

eg, Bio, gallery, samples, contact, news etc? There's some things i might not be able to do, but others i might be able to figure out pretty quickly?

If your still interested you could always email me: (i think it would be better than any PM's), you can reach me at: [email protected]

lee101

I'm interested also, i generally work with a friend and we would like to help, and also need some sites to put in our portfolio, between us we have experience in the following areas:

Me - PHP, HTML, CSS, Multimedia, flash (although not very experienced with it) and all other general coding, also i can make mobile (wap) websites, and mobile downloads, so your site could be accesed wirelessly, and ringotnes, pics could be downloaded

My Friend - Graphics side of things - fireworks, photoshop, dreamweaver, flash (again not very experienced) and generally making a site look good

We'd do it for free and i can modify a content management system i have made to work with your site, so you can update everything onlin, providing you have a host with php support.

So if you're interested please pm me, or send an e-mail to [email protected]
- preferably email

Lee
:D