Free Web Design (Temperary Offer)

yallways

There are a lot of great services at www.yallways.com but I need to rebuild some new references. Therefore, anyone interested in a professional web design from a thirteen year designing veteran and ex-Military Intelligence Computers and Electronics Tech, then just contact me via email at [email protected] and let me know.

This is subject to availability and does not include Web Hosting and Domains. However I do offer great Web Hosting for $4.17 a month and comes with a free domain name but you may get your hosting and domain wherever you want. Buying from me is not manditory.

Keep in mind that alot of web hosting packages out there do not include the necessary components to create certain types of sites such as php compatability, MySQL databases, CGi and Perl support, etc, so I do recommend My own hosting. You can compare prices from major competators right on my premium hosting section at www.yallways.com and see for yourself.

This is on a first come - first serve basis and if you would like to try to get your foot in the door first, then Its best to try to catch me on Yahoo Instant Messenger. My Yahoo User ID is john_martin3662.

RESTRICTION: Any illegal sites [based on USA regulations], Hack, virus embeded, trojan, or malware and adware sites that embed information and annoying content on visitors site will not be permitted in this offer.

EXPECTATIONS: I am creating this offer in order to reveal to the public my abilities in professional web design. Therefore, you are garunteed to receive the best possible professional design that I can offer. Your site will be reflecting my company name an me as a professional.

CONDITIONS:
1: You must be willing to allow your online contact information to be released to individuals who are checking my reference. People may have questions such as how well I am to work with, the efficiency of the job etc. Your Contact information will not be released to anyone else or any other company other than those seeking my references.
2: You must keep in mind that Your design (website) will be reflecting my comapny name and image. Therefore if you insist on me creating a simple and non professional looking site based on your own specifications, than I reserve the right to discontinue work on your site and seek other clients. However, All work done on your design up to that point will still be yours and you may finish it at your own descretion or via another designer.
3: This does not constitute a contract or written agreement unless a purchase of some kind or a deposit is paid. This is a FREE offer, therefore no contract should be expected on my part.

tonywiggins

yes please

Wow, can this offer be true, fantastic! I am in the process of gathering momentum on one of my domains (www.singleDaters.co.uk) and I am very interested in talking further with you as I am needing to have a funky looking dating site created (is this a challenge that you are interested in?). I am completely open on design idea and will be happy to give you 'free range' on design as well as meet your entire requirement on allowing the site as a reference point to your work ability. Although you offer hosting, I already have a hosting company that I am happy with and have been with for some time (it also helps that I keep everything 'in house' with them as I own further domains). It would be great to gather feedback from you, and even better if you are willing to take on the work. I am hoping that both sides can benefit from this.

I look forward to your response/reply

Many thanks

Tony

(http://www.singledaters.co.uk)
[email protected]