Forum Moderators - www.face-crib.com

missj040

Forum Moderators

Hi all,

My website is soon to be up, and i need some moderators to moderate the forums.

If anyone is interested, please PM me or reply to this post, and i will get back to you a.s.ap with more info.

Last edited:

missj040

You are able to enter the forums, but the actual site isnt up yet. It should be in about a week.

Its a dating website, aswell as letting people from all over the world to meet new people to be friends and just chat. Users are able to create their own profiles, with pictures, interests, hobbies and so on.

Last edited:

StephanieCordray

---> wishes the owner of this web design board owner had a sign of the cross smiley. I love yapping on forums but hate moderating or running them.

Seriously, there are people who truly enjoy running forums so this is a good place to look for moderators and what have you.

StephanieCordray

missj040 said:
Im looking to add some more smileys, i have a few on my computer. I will add them in a while

I meant the owner of the board we're posting on here, not yours. Sorry for the mix up. I was also being facetious, or attempting to be, about my own personal preferences. I have a high respect for anybody who has the fortitude to build forums and make them successful. I just don't happen to be one of them.