Flash Portal Site, Help Wanted

flaming-ace

98493431ic4.png

(Made the banner for a post on another forum :D)

Ok i am new to this forum, and i am liking the look of it already, i am a bit of a freelance web/garphic designer (im not that good). I used to own a flash portal site, untill the renew was dues for the domain, so im going to remake the site and i will need some help. Read on...

Remember It?
Do you all remember the flash can?
If not read on...
The flash can was a site set up by me and and some other people from various forums, it was a flash portal site where users could upload their flash (.swf) creations and comment and rate other peoples.
When we had the first eddition online it was doing well for a bit, then its started to die down, so me and some other people made a new layout improved the php and thats when the second edition was born, again users started coming for a bit then it died down again.
Recently i got a letter in the mail saying that the domain name needed renewing, but i could'nt be bothered to pay so i want a new name for the site.

So im going to spend a lot on the site now, i want it to be a success this time.
-------

We Need A Name, ASAP!
Ok first we need a name for the site
Before we can start making a new layout and stuff we need a name for the site, i dont like the flash can anymore, i kinda dont want a name with the world flash in it, thats why i like the name newgrounds, i was thinking about somthing to do with trash though becuase i liked the idea of a flash being trashed (much like a flash being blammed on newgrounds).
-------

Whats Going On Then?
Ok so below are the areas of web development that i will need people to help me with:

- PHP/SQL Scripters (to improve the code i have so far)
- HTML/CSS Scripters (We will need a new layout)
- Graphic Designers (Logos, Banners, Wallpapers and other things like that)
- Flash Developers (Featured Games, Banners, needs to know a lot of AS)
- Artists (Flash artists, or whatever)
- Mods (Yes i think we will have a fourm this time)

Maybe more, i'll add to the list.
-------

If you have any more ideas or want ask me somthing pm me or email me at:
[email protected]
(add me on msn with that address if you want)

SORRY NOTICED A BETTER FORUM FOR THIS! IN THE OFFERS SECTION! COULD A MOD PLEASE MOVE IT! PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Last edited:

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
thread moved to requests forum.

since you are "requesting" help, this is where it should be. :)

good luck with your project.

flaming-ace

Ye thanks for moving it, i noticed this section after i posted it :D

Thanks, i really need some people hlelp anyone out there?