Firefox not recognizing style sheet in only 1 of my pages.

webdizzy77

I use the same external style sheet for my whole entire page that I am making. And the rest of the page works just fine, but only in Firefox this page http://tinyurl.com/7lxap94 is not recognizing the style sheet. It is working in chrome, ie, and opera, but not firefox. the home page, and other pages recognize the style sheet in firefox and it is the exact same... just not this one. I don't get it! Does anyone have any ideas? I have even copied andd pasted the entire head from other pages to make sure there is no error, and the other pages recognize the style sheet but just the about page doesn't... even though it is the same code.

In case it matters... I have firefox 8.0.1..... but i still want the page to work for all the viewers.

Janja

The only difference i see in the code is this part in the stylsheet link:
name="style1"

I would try to add that and see what happens.

webdizzy77

Yeah, that's not it lol because I took it out to see if it would fix the problem after validating it on w3. Ill add it back in.

Janja

If that's not it, I would suggest you copy all the content of that page and paste it into a page that works and save it as the about us. If it still does it, you have a syntax error somewhere in the content that makes the code not work properly....