feedback on daremedy.com

dietnkzg

Hi, I'm helping a friend create some new additions to his site, which is http://www.daremedy.com. Its basically a webmaster resource, with a whole bunch of features. The biggest attraction is the forum. So I'm just looking for feedback on the site as far as online resources go. Is the site easy to look at (good color scheme, fonts etc...)? Easy to navigate? Are the tools and info useful? What could be done to the site to make it more useful for webmasters?

I appreciate any ideas or input.

SiteExpress

Nice site. I even Bookmarked it, so I could take a better look at everything later.

The only thing I would comment on is that the site seems pale? Maybe there is just not enough contrast between text and background for me. Who knows though...I'm old!

dietnkzg

Thanks for the reviews so far, will take every point into consideration. I also think the site needs more "umph"!! It use to have Flash menu's and everything but converting it to meet W3C standards took a lot of the punch out of it. But it should hopefully be revamped again. As for the cluttered'ness and font size, it will definitely be looked at. I think the default font size is set to 10px, so it may hurt some eyes. Thanks again for the feedback.