Favorite Menu Maker Program?

Naomi

Hi Everyone,
I have been looking to purchase a menu making program. One that creates professional looking menus and not too difficult to use. I have purchased Xara Menu Maker sometime ago, but now would like to try something new? Any suggestions? Thanks soooooo much!

StephanieCordray

I used to use sothink but haven't used it in a looooooong time. I'm partial to text links myself so I usually just use css and have no idea what's hot on the market for menu making.

Naomi

Hi Stephanie, thanks very much for your reply. When I was googling for menus, I came across SoThink. It looked interesting. Did you like it? Thanks again.

StephanieCordray

I liked it at the time and would still but I'd rather have text links. When I need something graphical I try to keep it simple and will make them in Fireworks which will work for rollover effects. Fireworks will also make drop down menus. I think Image ready with photoshop will too but I've worked with fireworks so long now, that I never think about using Image Ready.

Kiwiberry

I tried using a menu maker as well, but quickly realized that Steph's got it right. Text links are much easier to deal with especially with CSS.